CAREERS WITH US
Download & fill out Application:
Join our team of professionals passionate about making life better.
Project Engineer - GPSI
GPSI Guam is a Professional Technical Services Company, headquartered in Hagatna, Guam. We are a SBC Native 8(a) and HUBZone certified, Small Disadvantaged Business providing Program/Project management, administration, management, technical support, general contracting, logistics, commodities, and training resources.
GPSI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kina'ole Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit established to benefit Native Hawaiian communities. GPSI offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Professional training reimbursement
• Disability insurance
Job Description: As the Project Engineer, you will work to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor assigned engineering projects.
• Formulate project parameters and assign responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitor the project team.
• Perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and report on the project's status.
• Cooperate and communicate with the project manager and other project participants and collaborate with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
• Review the engineering tasks and initiate the necessary corrective actions.
• Develop specifications for the project's needed equipment.
• Establish field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensure the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• 10 years of experience in Design Build Construction with projects of at least $10-100M in value and supervisor experience
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
• A valid engineering license is preferred.
• 4 or more years' field and project planning experience.
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
GPSI is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send resume via email by clicking "Contact Us" or mail to 388 South Marine Corps Drive Ste. 400, Tamuning, Guam 96913. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Core Tech group of companies is built on teams focused on our core areas of expertise. In every industry, whether it be construction, development, property management, finance, energy, or media, we bring the same dedication to excellence and commitment to success for all stakeholders. Key to this success is our ability to maximize the strength of each of our employees with the integral focus of our company to benefit our community.