CAREERS WITH US
Download & fill out Application:
Join our team of professionals passionate about making life better.
Site Superintendent - GPSI
GPSI Guam is a Professional Technical Services Company, headquartered in Hagatña, Guam. We are a SBA Native 8(a) and HUBZone certified, Small Disadvantaged Business providing Program/Project Management, administration, management, technical support, general contracting, logistics, commodities, and training resources.
GPSI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kinaole Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit established to benefit Native Hawaiian communities.
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Professional training reimbursement
• Disability insurance
The Site Superintendent shall be responsible for daily operations of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the site-specific work schedule, appropriation of manpower, and track material and equipment requirements
• Coordinate daily with Project Manager
• Maintain and assist with updating project schedule
• Complete daily reporting requirements
• Monitor workmanship and maintain compliance with submittal requirements
• Read/Understand Plans and Specifications, and update as-builts
• Track and complete punch list according to contract requirements
• Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Design Build Construction with projects of at least $10-100M in value
• A minimum 3 years of experience on construction contracts as a Site Superintendent
• OSHA 30 Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
GPSI is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send resume via email by clicking "Contact Us" or mail to 388 South Marine Corps Drive Ste. 400, Tamuning, Guam 96913. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Core Tech group of companies is built on teams focused on our core areas of expertise. In every industry, whether it be construction, development, property management, finance, energy, or media, we bring the same dedication to excellence and commitment to success for all stakeholders. Key to this success is our ability to maximize the strength of each of our employees with the integral focus of our company to benefit our community.